Friday, February 13, 2009

I Like Adam Savage


I mean I liked his show, I liked his quirkyness, but after watching this I realize, for the first time, he embodies the creative. At least for me. The unending desire to do the work, to create, to be in the process. The unbridled joy that allows me to forget the downs, the unending struggles to fight and fight for what I believe is right, even though most may not see it at first. Sure it could be easier, seamless, we could all cave in or compromise.

It'd be faster.

But that is not what I am here for. Or at least not why I am here. A little ADD, a little obsessed. A little better for it each day.
Take some time to watch this, enjoy it and share, then, keep going. Push a little more. Great is right there, get beyond the good.

Just a little more. Good Luck.

No comments: